Wednesday 14 October 2015

Gracie Goes...into the real world.

It’s official- I’ve graduated. I am not a student, I am a graduate.
One of those people in the funny hats that have a degree- that’s ME!
Look!



I spent three years studying English Literature at the University of Leicester and left with not just a certificate, but lifelong friends and about a hundred new books.
So what now? Well, I accepted a place on Graduate Scheme, that’s the main bit I guess.
Call me crazy but I actually LOVED the whole graduate recruitment thing. I got a little obsessed with it to tell you the truth. I spent hours researching all the different graduates schemes and jobs and really enjoyed writing answers to questions, the buzz of interviews, giving presentations, assessment centres and the best part…getting offers!
It’s something I’m strangely passionate about so don’t be surprised when some lengthy graduate recruitment posts appear!
Since graduating and beginning my new job, I’ve been wanting to shake my life up a bit.
It’s nearly my birthday and I’ve got a feeling that 22 is going to be my year.
I have big plans and even bigger ambitions.

Let’s see if any of them materialise!

No comments:

Post a Comment