Wednesday 14 October 2015

Gracie Goes is Changing...

I’ve decided to shake up my blog a bit.
I feel like a new chapter has started and I don’t want to miss a single minute of it.
I also feel older, it’s weird. I’ve only just turned 22 but after meeting like-minded people and working in an office of colleagues much older than me I feel like working life is doing me good.
I’m more ambitious. Lots of my friends might argue this isn’t possible, but I really am. I want to see and do and be involved in EVERYTHING.
I’m also more confident, maybe not confident but just sure of myself. More comfortable. And happy- see below photo for proof.
So I think I've decided I want to write more personal things. I’m going to write about life as a 22 year old finishing Uni and attempting to take on the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment